Saturday, August 16, 2014

Our Cable, Or Lack Thereof

We have our cable with Time Warner. While we were on vacation in May, we were brought down to 20 digital channels and to say the least, we are seeing nothing now days. My son was majorly upset, when we got home from our vacation.

My Husband has it fixed as best we can. The TV is now scanned, but we don't get much of anything, so he watches Cozy TV, Antenna TV and Create TV, the horror!

It is driving me totally crazy and so I am looking into other providers (AT&T U-Verse seriously wants us to bundle for $29.99) and I have been going to Time Warner's website and looking into upgrading to a service with more channels.

My problem is that no one shows you how much the service will cost after the 1 or 2 year buy down. Seriously, I need to know these things!

Let's hope I get this figured out soon, because I have missed most of the NASCAR season. :-(

Anyone else having these problems? Am I alone in the wilderness?

No comments:

Post a Comment