Happy Labor Day!
My Water Post For Today.
This is shortly after we passed the state line between Louisiana and Texas. Sorry that I am skipping around a bit (yesterday was western Texas), but hey.
This is Beaumont, Texas and right on the west bank of the Neches River, is the 596 Transportation Group (from what I can see on the Internet, they deal with weapons). Thus, we may be able to make the assumption that the ship in my photo is either unloading weapons, or loading them.
I got a kick out of the speed boat zipping by the military vessel. Two very different kinds of water transportation, side by side.
Once again, the photo has big white puffy clouds...though the water is still kind of brown.
I hope you enjoy.

The picture is perfect for Labor Day! The water, the Ships even the puffy clouds. The is a great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThat's true. It definitely shows more labor than the normal water posts. Thanks for pointing it out to me.
ReplyDelete