We are officially on the other side of Yom Kippur and so we are "hopefully" inscribed for another year.
I know my Mother-In-Law used to make little cup cakes that would have stuffing as the filling, but my Husband swears that she also did them with Matzo Brei.
If you don't remember my post about Matzo Brei, you can refresh your memory and get the recipe HERE.
When we accepted the "Break the Fast" dinner invitation, I asked him what should we make. He decided on this recipe and so I left it up to him.
What he decided, was to make up a batch and cook them when I got home. He made the traditional recipe for the brei and then before putting the mixture into the cup cake pan, we sprayed each cup cake paper with a little Pam. We did not want them to stick to the paper. Well, maybe we went a little overboard, because they did not stick at all...but it worked out.
I personally like a little maple syrup with my Matzo Brei and so we brought a bottle to serve with them. I don't know if anyone ate any, but I thought they came out just fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment