My Water Post For Today.
Since I pre-empted my normal Monday water post, I knew I needed something special. I hope you will agree that this photo more than makes up for the delay.
This photo was on my friend Gina's Facebook page, along with many others. The writing was in Dutch, so it was a tough thing to slog through, but the gist of it seems to be construction of a bikeway that will destroy some of the area around this wonderful old mill.
The mill is right next to the Conservatory, called the Heksenstraat, which is in the Jeker district of Maastricht, Netherlands.
I loved the look of the old mill, the colors of the tiles on the roof and, of course, the water that still passes by, all these centuries later.
I hope you enjoy.

Of course I do, the old Mill & the Water This is a perfect "Water Post" for this week!!
ReplyDeleteI thought so. :-)
ReplyDelete