Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My 29th Order From Abundant Harvest Organics

We got through our last box of produce, minus a few odds and ends, like the Italian spices, that I fully intend to use.

Otherwise, we have apples and I really have to make something with them.

Here is what came in our box this time.

3 Apples

1 bunch of Asparagus

3 Bay Leaves

5 Carrots

1 large head of Cauliflower

5 Lemons

1 head of Romaine Lettuce

3 Minneolas (A type of Orange)

3 Russet Potatoes

1 bunch of Rainbow Chard

4 Turnips

In addition to these things, I took an extra turnip...why not.

We also got some prepared Butter Chicken. Just a taste, but it is excellent and if I ever have a huge amount of extra money, maybe I will purchase it from the AHO Kitchen. :-)

Asparagus, cauliflower, potatoes are gone. On top of the vegetables, I made a soup recipe that came with the box. It came out delicious and will have its own post soon.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment