Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Five Knolls

A bit of information, to start off this post. Five Knolls is a current development, in the Saugus and Canyon Country areas of Santa Clarita.

We were driving home after gym class on Saturday, when we suddenly saw this huge sign off in the distance.

It looked like a cheap knock off of the original Hollywoodland sign, that was a marketing ploy, back in the early days of Hollywood.

I hated it, right off the bat. My Husband was a bit more generous.

Well, after reading THIS article in our local paper, I think I win that discussion. :-)

According to the article, the City of Santa Clarita, put its foot down, about the size of the sign and the fact that the developer did not get permission, before erecting the sign.

It should be gone, when we pass that area tomorrow morning.

It couldn't happen fast enough, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment