Friday, September 13, 2024

Earthquake In Malibu

It's just not stopping this week!

So there I was eating my breakfast, and surfing the Internet, when my phone goes off, telling us there is an Earthquake in the area.

This seems to be the new normal, it is the 14th quake of any decent amount, this year. This one in Malibu.

I go running into our bedroom, and find my Husband sitting up in bed. He said he felt it, because he was in bed.

I, on the other hand, did not feel anything. Just panic.

He was going to go to gym, I, having lived through an earthquake at the spa (right next to our pool), did not want to tempt fate.

So we stayed home and worked on our finances, and later trimmed plants that were blocking our gates.

Oh, and I made Jello for the big event on Sunday...colonoscopy prep. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment