I have been a customer of Penzey's since the 90's.
It was back in the days when Bill Penzey used to travel the world, looking for spices.
Eventually, he found a girl, got married, and had three children, all things I watched, via his blog, within his catalog.
He is like family, and I am sure many, many people feel the same way.
The catalog is long gone, along with the stories he profiled, regarding regular people, sharing their best recipes.
One of which ended up in my iBook recipe book, Cathy's Cookbook, created in 2013. Choco-Banana Cookies. The recipe that keeps on giving. :-)
He is a very "Blue" businessman, who shows his colors in his blog posts on Facebook. The Republican's are not happy with that, and when Kamala Harris visited one of his stores a few weeks ago, all hell broke loose, with them trying to drive him out of business.
It saddens me so much to see this, and I would like to point you to his Website, where a $50 gift card can be purchased for $35. Of course I don't see it anywhere, but that is what he said on Facebook. It's a great deal, if you use his spices. Call the phone number, if you want more info about that.
Wishing him the best, for his business and his family.
Good people don't deserve this.

Anything for (family) sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteI plan to place an order, after we return from vacation.
ReplyDelete