Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Hail Kind Of Day

This was Friday.

Please note that this in no way takes the spotlight from the huge amount of snow falling on the East Coast. Good luck to you all, as you dig out from Nemo.

We get a phone call from someone in North Hollywood, who gives the word that hail is on the way.

I decided to grab my camera and check it out.

The first shot is what I came downstairs to. I did not do a thing to that shot.

I think it's pretty impressive.

Well, it took about 10 minutes, but finally the hail arrived in a rush.

I enjoyed photographing it and then went back to my office, where I got to hear it hitting the windows of the building for a few moments more.

As with so many things, it was gone, just as fast as it came.

In it's wake though, we are dealing with cold weather for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, no mountains to see or anything. I was surprised we didn't get thunder and lightning. It sure looks like it.

    ReplyDelete