Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Future Of News Is Connected

One of the first things I had to deal with in my "Social Media and the Web" class, is the fact that we are all connected.

I watched a show called The Virtual Revolution last week and I have been discussing it with my online "classmates", every day.

On Thursday evening, one of my workmates showed off a video that Link TV (the new entity that merged with my company) made for a presentation. My workmate shows up at around 3:14 into the video (he has a beard and is on a laptop), along with another staff member (who is bald and has his back to the camera).

You can watch the entire almost 4 minute video, HERE.

I feel that right now is the perfect time to take this class.

My worlds are truly merging and I can feel the synergy between them.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, I am really impressed, it's amazing how your work and your class have come together this class will really help you with your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any help with my job is totally appreciated by this girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete