One of the projects I have in my Social Media and the Web class, is to create a Meme.
You see Meme's all over the Internet...especially Facebook.
A photo with a funny set of lines on it.
I have about 6 different sayings for this photo, but if anyone wants to be creative and come up with something, feel free to post in the comments section.
I have no idea why I am doing this, but it was fun and maybe that was the reason.
If nothing else, you get to see a cute photo of my beautiful cat, Makenna.
That's worth the post...right?
Update on my class, I am really enjoying it a lot, but it is taking up quite a bit of my time.


" ? "
ReplyDeleteThanks Fran.
ReplyDeleteTook me a while to come up with something, but how about this?:
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately Sesame Street's "Little Bird" character never made it to production.
Not sure it would qualify as a meme, though, just a mildly humorous—if that—caption.
__________
I was also considering some sort of Snoopy & Woodstock reference, but couldn't come up with anything that felt quite right or good enough.
Examples:
Not quite how Snoopy & Woodstock got started.
...Kind of blah. Maybe...
Woodstock's cousin "Catnip" never had a chance.
...which is just a variation on the "Little Bird" Sesame Street idea and I prefer the Sesame Street version due to your PBS connection.
How about simply...
Bizarro World Snoopy & Woodstock
...That could maybe be a meme if it's developed as a series... other famous character pairings depicted as unlikely animal combinations (Calvin & Lockejaw, the python?).
__________
Oh well, that's all I got. Maybe you or someone else can develop something better from those meager idea germs.
Well, hey there Dim Skip.
ReplyDeleteYou went off in a totally different direction and I appreciate it. :-)
If I end up using any of them, I will definitely let you know.
I think I just found out how to put black around the letters, which seems to be the way Meme's are.
Oh and in other cool things. Got my first grade today and I am running with a 93 in the class. WOOT!
I knew I would find Dimskip in here so that is why I clicked the comments to read, wow!!!!
ReplyDeleteGina: Yep, his mind was exactly what I was looking for. :-)
ReplyDelete