My Husband saw it, during the Superbowl, but I missed it.
Thankfully Metrolink's Facebook page can't stop mentioning it, so I got to see it.
It's a cute and corny look at "life" in Southern California, especially us in the Northern region. If you want to check it out, go HERE.
I personally thought they did a great job with the camera dolly work for the car and train. It looks spectacular!
What do you all think?

Which reminds me (I don't think I ever mentioned it before, but I can't be sure)... Have you ever seen the ad with the T-Mobile girl on the motorcycle chanting, "One, two, Kalamazoo; three, four, Jersey Shore...."?
ReplyDeleteIf so, did you notice Barnegat Lighthouse for the Jersey shore image? (I guess Snooki wasn't available?)
The thing is... if you look closely at the fine print you'll read:
"Professional driver on closed course. Do not attempt. Cell Tower Dramatization." [Bold emphasis mine.]
The word "Dramatization" kind of fades into the white sand dune, so it's not that obvious. I had to watch the video double-sized to make it out plainly.
The ad has been out quite a while, possibly more than a year even, but it's also been quite some time since I've actually been there. However, I didn't think there was a cell tower anywhere near Barney & the beach like that and apparently I was right. T-Mobile lies!
I always meant to check that out for sure and your post here finally prompted me. Thanks.
As a matter of fact, Dim Skip, my Husband noticed Old Barney first. Very cool commercial. :-)
ReplyDelete