The image you are looking at is just a photo. The actual video is embedded over on my Steely Dan webpage and I am trying to keep the actual You Tube ID away from the bots, so I ask that you view it over there.
Click the link and check it out. Steely Dan Webpage.
It was created with a program called Soundslides and it ended up being easy to use, but the more you want to do, the more money it cost, so I went for the cheaper model, without all the wiz bang bells and whistles. Trust me, I didn't need them. :-)
It cost a whole lot less then getting Final Cut Pro, so my $39 was money well spent, to bring my Integrated Media Project a bit of Technology.
I would have wanted to cut to the beat of the music, more then it ended up doing, but I could not see the photos and music at the same time. Though I might be wrong about that. It was my first time using the program.
There is a demo "free" copy that you can download and try your luck with, but at the big moment, it was not able to upload my video to You Tube. For that you need to pay the money.
I actually look forward to doing a Lake Ontario slide show sometime, though obviously to a different piece of music.

I love the film, I love the photo's and most of all I love the song. I am really proud of you, and as far as I am concerned this is an "A" in my book you done good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sis.
ReplyDelete