Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Save Colossus!

If there is one thing that has been bothering me these past few months, it has been the commercials running on local TV about the deadline for riding Colossus.

Colossus is a wooden roller coaster that has lived at 6 Flags Magic Mountain since 1978, I wrote about its impending closure HERE. It dominates the land around the park and you can see it from the I-5 Freeway.

It is one of the iconic things about the Santa Clarita Valley.

I just read that there is a petition going around on the Internet and I went right over to sign it. You can find it HERE.

I don't think it will do anything, but it is nice to feel that you took a stand, to tell the park owners that it will be missed.

By the way, you do not need to donate to the cause, to sign the petition. At least I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment