I mentioned once before that in Providence St. Joseph's Hospital, there are Festival of Student Art photos that used to hang in our Educational Telecommunications Center (AKA the ETC). You can revisit that post, HERE.
I thought I knew it all, in regard to those pictures, but the other day I went into a different building and suddenly there was this plaque and many, many more of the works of art by the students. Again, some I knew and some I didn't.
Remember, we only had a few walls that were decorated with the pictures. These must have been photos from many years of the Festival.
Again, it gave me such a thrill to see these and brought back such memories of times now long gone.
It makes me feel like we were brought to the exact place we should be at. Where things we did in the past, are still appreciated.

No comments:
Post a Comment