My Water Post For Today.
Just before I left for Oswego, my Husband and I took a trip to Ventura. Sort of a say goodbye to the left coast, for me at least.
I was going to post a photo of Lake Ontario, but instead I saw this wonderful photo of 3 wind vanes and decided to post them, instead.
Taken back in July of 2013 and a reminder that I had originally planned to take a trip there this year.
Instead, I used our 3 free nights at a hotel, for our September Reunion trip in Fresno.
Oh well, easy come, easy go.
Ventura will always be an hour away...
I hope you enjoy.
I think no matter what is going on your right Ventura is only an hour away. The wind mills are Great & the water is so special, all in all it's a great Post.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I don't visit it more often. Seriously.
ReplyDelete