Saturday, April 1, 2017

Al Roker Works His Magic Again

Oswego's big gun came to campus yesterday and brought his Today Show crew with him.

Al Roker and his Rokerthon 3 team flew into Hancock Field on Thursday and was given a royal welcome by the current students.

This event was breaking a Guinness World Record for the most people in a conga line on an ice rink. (I don't ask, I just report it)

I watched it as it was going on. All 593 people doing the conga, but had to leave before they reached their 5 minutes.

I did hear through the grapevine that they accomplished the feat and got their award.

Every time the man comes to our mutual campus, he gives it a little more cache.

He makes me proud to have gone to school with him, all those years ago.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny Geoff's first comment when the Today show came on was someone should tell your Sister, I guess we didn't have to!!! Anything that happened in Oswego, some how She would know, & I was right!!

    ReplyDelete