I am angel -- Your blogger hostess since 2007 Wife to a wonderful guy who shares my life and "sometimes" even my interests. Mom to an adult son, who is an Electrical Engineer for General Motors and lives in Michigan. Broadcasting was my day gig for 39 1/2 years.
Wife to a wonderful guy who shares my life and "sometimes" even my interests.
Mom to an adult son, who is an Electrical Engineer for General Motors and lives in Michigan.
Broadcasting was my day gig for 39 1/2 years.
Makenna always makes me want to take photos of her.
This one was taken when she decided to get up and so the first thing she did...was stretch her arms out front of her.
Just like we would do.
Always a treat to watch a cat in action.
I love any pictures of Makenna she is a real Cutie.
Yeah, I love any photo of her, too.
She is a keeper!
I love any pictures of Makenna she is a real Cutie.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I love any photo of her, too.
ReplyDeleteShe is a keeper!
ReplyDelete