Thursday, April 20, 2017

My 43rd Order From Abundant Harvest Organics

I'm still standing, in regard to getting orders from Abundant Harvest.

They have just updated their website and changed some things and I would feel bad leaving them right now...so I am still there. :-)

What came in my box this week.

Mercotts (a cross between an orange and a tangerine)

1 Basket of Strawberries

1 head of Cauliflower

15 Rainbow Carrots: orange, purple and white (parsnips)

1 head Red and Green Lettuce

1 bunch Collard Greens

4 Sweet Potatoes

1 tiny bunch Oregano

2 Green Onions

5 Rutabagas

Being it was Easter weekend, we used the Collards and the Green Onions, right off the bat.

The fruit will be eaten.

We used up the last of the other sweet potatoes, so this batch will have to wait a week or two.

The cauliflower will be no problem and the carrots, too.

The only thing I am unsure of are the rutabagas, but I see some recipes, so I think I will be OK with them.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment