Friday, August 24, 2018

Things I See On The Road

I normally am part of a 9 person Van Pool, so I rarely keep an eye on the road.

This week, since I am commuting via car to San Fernando, I am stuck in rush hour traffic.

No movement was going on, when these photos were taken. (Geoff)

This first one I had noticed on Wednesday, so when traffic backed way up on Thursday, I got the photo.

This is where the far left lane (across the freeway from me) moves over to our side for a 3 mile section of roadway.

All backed up and weird.

This second photo was taken at a traffic light.

This Long Islander could not resist it.

Would have loved to spend a moment talking to the driver of said vehicle.

Ah well, Love 4 LI will just have to be a thought and not a conversation point.

2 comments:

  1. Geoff, liked the fact that you mentioned his name!!
    Since he knows you should never shoot a camera when driving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't want to be yelled at. I was standing still both times, though the cars ahead of me on the freeway started moving just as I took the photo.

    ReplyDelete