Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Trees & Hedges Are Now Trimmed

I have been mentioning the pine trees on the hill.

Yes, it is that time of year to trim them down to 5 feet.

If I let them go much higher, I will never be able to trim them and will instead have to pay someone to do that.

The only thing still to do on the hill, is pull the weeds at the top, that you can see in the photo.

Otherwise, they are finished for another year.

Since we were both working on the first project, I told my Husband that I would give him a hand with the hedges on the back wall.

We did some sprinkler work on the lawn and so there is new grass growing and the dirt is very soft, so it made dealing with the hedges more difficult.

We did manage to get it all cut and didn't screw up the lawn, too much.

The pride of home ownership...

No comments:

Post a Comment