Tuesday, November 12, 2024

A Veterans Day Freebee

Yesterday was Veterans Day, and we decided to try our local Red Robin, since they had a free burger and fries for the Veterans.

It was not bad, though mine was rare, when I ordered well done. (this is the second time I had a rare burger, in the past month).

Mine came with sweet potato fries, and so I ate half the burger (though I did let the waitress know it was too rare for me, so she could tell the chef).

The half that is coming home with me, I will definitely cook more.

Otherwise, it was a nice freebee, and it only cost us about $34 with tip.

Three restaurants in a month. Quite a change for us.

2 comments:

  1. I would have loved the burger as rare, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my Husband, too. Me, yuck!

    ReplyDelete