Tuesday, November 26, 2024

Hundreds Of Comments. . . WTF!

Back on Sunday, I posted about our Saturday night evening at The Backwoods Inn.

I just used a photo of the two of us, and a photo of my Husband, and the coffee.

On Facebook, I posted in SCV Foodies, I group I belong to.

I used these 2 photos, and a cropped close-up of the coffee.

It was meant to remind older residents, and bring to the attention of newer residents of the SCV, that we have a good steak, seafood and BBQ restaurant that has been around since 1968.

Next thing I knew, the darn post was getting "likes" in the hundreds, and comments that just wouldn't stop.

The closest thing I ever had, to something going viral on Facebook. Well, minus a Huell post. :-)

In disgust, on Monday afternoon, I finally closed comments on the post. I left the "likes" alone, and yes, they are still coming.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment