Saturday, November 16, 2024

Vaccines For Winter

My Husband got a flu shot a month ago, when he saw his Doctor.

Trying to keep us on a schedule, I went to my local pharmacy, and got one 5 days after his.

I was planning on getting the COVID-19 shot a month after, which was coming up this week.

So off we went, 2 days after my 30 day wait period, and got not only the COVID-19 shot for this year, but the RSV shot.

I was not going to get the RSV, but it suddenly became more important to get it before January, so we did (no more sitting on the fence about it).

My Husband had to get a TDAP booster, since he got his last one, 10 years ago.

In good things for us, we got five 10% off groceries coupons, from our pharmacy/local store.

It is the perfect time of the year for discounts, since we always get special Holiday foods, and they are never cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment