Saturday, November 9, 2024

Every Charity Is Hitting Me Up

Now that the Election pamphlets have finished arriving in my mailbox, it is just the solicitations from charitable organizations, that keep popping up in my mail.

I have not had any such things in decades, and being that the few organizations I subscribe to are under different names, I can tell immediately if an organization I normally give to, has sold my information. KCET has NEVER known I am a subscriber, and I continue to leave it that way.

These are sent to me, with my full name. The city is sometimes different, so it looks like they either overrode it with the current city, or got my address from another organization. In other words, maybe more than one list sold my information.

It is very frustrating, because they send labels, pads, magnets, coins (anyone need an angel coin?), and other things.

Now that I hardly send anything via US Mail, I don't need many address labels.

Living in the modern world.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment