Saturday, November 30, 2024

My Blog Lost It's Mojo

This past week, my Blog lost it's Mojo!

I may have been late to the party regarding this, since life gets in the way.

It's been a busy week, but I finally noticed that the entire right side of the blog was missing.

No Welcome to the Jungle, no Bio, no recipes, nothing.

I have only had it for the past 17 plus years, so this was totally new to me.

I queried it on Google, and found out this is not a unique thing.

The fix?

Bring up each post separately, and find the one that has the missing right side of the blog.

So I started clicking on each blog post, and the third one back was missing the right side!

So I recreated it from stratch, even bringing the photo back from the recycle bin, and it was just fine.

I deleted the original one, and my blog got its Mojo back.

In my haste, when I wrote it, I think I deleted a small part of the HTML code on the image, and I did not replace it correctly.

Who knew it would have such an effect on my blog layout itself.

I am glad I fixed it, and I am so sorry if you were trying to access one of my recipes during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment