Monday, April 27, 2009

The Running Of The Hoses?



My Water Post for Today.


OK, today you get to put on your thinking caps.* (check below, for the question)



This lovely fountain was just built and gives the visitors who stop at the nearby tables not only a visual, but lots of water sound. It's like having 7 hoses being used at the same time. Thankfully, without the people to direct the spray at you.

I hope you enjoy.



*You have seen this in the past, where is it and no fair looking around at old posts. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Nope, I don't know where it is. But I do thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, stumped the expert... :-)

    Got some great ones for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give up.

    I'm sure "nearby tables" should be a clue, but I got nuthin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...should I give you a clue?

    Ball

    ReplyDelete
  5. I confess I cheated and did a blog search apropos of your hint to come with this. (I made it a TinyURL to hide the answer from those who still want to ponder. But if anyone runs out of willpower they can just click.)

    ReplyDelete