This is the TOC, shot taken just after they called it a wrap. You can see it in one of the production shots.
For the picture of Kayla with the camera, this was the final shot of the evening and I was standing right behind the film camera, just out of range.
This was the hotel in France, that they shot on Stage 4. I took this shot, right after they finished shooting the scene where the lady walks to the room and then screams.
For the shot of Robert Patrick coming through the door, we were standing right next to the light that is seen behind him. We were that close. He would talk to us, between takes, which was very cool.

For this shot, I took the picture at the fence, so that I could see my Husband's Workplace. They obviously had a far shot, but the backround is the same, Hubby's area of the world.
I took this shot, because the way the building looks is so weird, I wanted to capture it. It was very distracting, when we walked through this area. The wavy lines, drive you eyes crazy. Obviously, it also drove both cameras crazy.
I hope you found this of interest. Hubby and I definitely did.
As I have said many times before...this is part of the Magic Of Television. :-)
Cool! Thanks for sharing your photos and the commentary! I wish I could have been there with you.
ReplyDeleteWe wish we could have been assured that we had the set visit. It was dicey, right up unitl the final minute...and beyond.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, we got minimal time with the A list stars. But we enjoyed ourselves anyway.
I am sure you had a great time! I can imagine that it was an awesome adventure! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMary Jackson
The wonder of television indeed! I'm particularly amazed at the difference between the hotel hallway as you saw it, and as we all saw it on the show. Yowza.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that stuff is so flimsy, especially the Hotel. I have a picture or two of the room where they killed the guy. It's even worse!
ReplyDeleteMary, thanks so much for commenting. It's good to see you.