
My friend Cindy is a Vegetarian. When we went out for a Rosatti's Pizza, we had one that was called Blanco (with cheese and spinach). She requested that the meat pie be placed at the other end of the table, so she would not have to smell it. You can tell she is hardcore. :-)
I admire her life choices and have no problem with it. As a matter of fact, I remember that when we walked with Max, she was given 2 slices of bacon and she politely asked them to bring her the correct order, with no dead pig on it.
I saw this truck at the NAB the next morning and I was so glad that Cindy was not there, because I am sure she would have talked their ear off, if she had been.
No Fatburger for her and no speed bumps, either.
Click the photo, if you can't read what it says.
I always thought that Vegetarian was Native American word for "lousy hunter." :)
ReplyDeleteSounds about right to me... :-)
ReplyDeleteThink of it this way, Ed. If you're ever stranded on a desert island with a vegetarian, you'll be able to sleep without the fear that your companion will kill and eat you.
ReplyDelete*snort* Now THAT's a comeback, Cindy!! Brava!
ReplyDeleteSurvival of the fittest i say!
ReplyDelete