Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tee Shirts For Big Boys



I mentioned a few days ago that my son replenishes his tee shirt wardrobe at the NAB Store. This year the choices were limited, but we managed to get 3 shirts that my son wanted.

He got a new Tech Guy shirt, which looks like a digital readout. His original Tech Guy shirt was the reason that his friends gave him his handle in High School, but it is wearing out. Now he has a new updated one.

He also got a It's All Geek To Me shirt and if ever anyone is a geek, it's my son.

Finally he got the one that is pictured. I Accept No Feedback: The Sound Guy. I bet he can't wait to wear that one, while operating the audio board at Church.

How cool is that?

3 comments:

  1. In your dreams...

    Like you could wear it right now...darn military.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i need the schematic shirt justin has....i need to read it and get the copy so i can know what it is now

    ReplyDelete