
One of my nephews turns 18 today.
Though he is not my godson, my sister gets that honor, he is closest in age and looks, to my real son and I have always had a special place in my heart, for him.
He will be graduating High School in a few months and is currently working on getting into college.
I talked to him the other day and his comment was that he is looking for a location that is warmer then where he lives now...which is way up in New England.
I wish him my best, as he reaches adulthood.
Go Paul!
Yes he is mine, but then again so is your son. I collect god kids, since all I have is a Cat. Why I don't have any kids is something not worth talking about. But I love my god kids, and wish them all the best. :-)
ReplyDeleteI think this is your youngest godson, so as of today, you can hang up your godmother hat. Not like one ever does, but at least you are no longer responsible for a minor, anymore...and trust me, that's a good feeling. :-)
ReplyDelete