Monday, February 22, 2010

St. Joseph Husband of Mary Church Courtyard



My Water Post For Today.

I have better photos of the fountains at this Church in Las Vegas, but I love how the Church photo looks almost like a water color painting. My friend, Cindy, brought me to this Church a few years ago and I really loved it's California Mission Style, in the midst of HOT, HOT, HOT Las Vegas. An oasis of calm and coolness and just a perfect place to gather before or after Mass.

I hope you like it.

9 comments:

  1. Vegas Churches are special. If you visit the area, you should check one out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks almost like a water color; really cool effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin, thanks! I liked the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely. And a great way to start Monday, Thank You
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a very nice pic indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina: Thanks so much. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY! What a lovely surprise, Angel! Thanks for sharing my church with your blog readers!!!!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it's about time Ms Cindy noticed I posted a photo of her Church. lol

    Hey, thanks so much for loving me enough to bring me there. It's a lovely Church and space.

    ReplyDelete