You have seen it from the inside and now I thought I would show it to you from the outside.
These are 3 views of my current residence in Oswego, NY.
In this front view, you do not see any part of my apartment.
This view does show the porch and front door area, where my mail box is and the stairs to the upstairs rooms.
Those stairs are very steep and as a matter of fact, my Husband said they are probably not to current code at all.
Here is the view from the side of the house.
Now you can see 3 of my windows, up on the rear of the second floor.
2 are in my bedroom, that I don't really use and the other one is my main window.
It is where my bed is in the living room area.
I have a fan sitting there, blowing air on me during the day and night.
Here is the view of my two back windows.
I am the small pitched roof, up on the 2nd floor. I have a large window right in the middle of the triangle and then another small window over on the side.
One window is in my living room and the other is in my walk in closet.
Yeah, it's a pretty interesting, but not standard way to live.



Truthfully it looks like a house from Oswego.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's a very typical Oswego house, all right. It reminds me of Mrs Imbolli's a bit.
ReplyDelete