Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sunset Time In Oswego, New York

I must admit that this time around, the views from my apartment are much better then what I had back when I was a young student here. 4 blocks closer to town and for some reason, everything seems to be in view. I saw nothing but the back of neighbors yards, from West 8th.

I especially love the clock tower at the top of City Hall. Even my husband loved it, when he stayed with me last month.

I made dealing with the high humidity and heat, almost worth it.

Now, of course, we are past that.

Enjoy the wonderful, post storm sunset.

2 comments:

  1. Somehow, did you ever think you would get a better view from your window? Actually did you ever want it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better then my windows at home, too. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete