Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Time With Clarisse

It never changes. I don't get any hug time with my sister's cat.

Though I did hold her for a few seconds one time, which you can read about HERE. But boy, was she upset and of course, I got a scratch from her claws...ah the price you pay for caring.

I do think she remembers me from my 4 day stay during last year's Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy, but she still ignored me this time. Sigh...

Doesn't she look just a little bit like Grumpy Cat, in this photo?

2 comments:

  1. Clarisse, or what I call her is Purge. She is one fat cat, let see who's fault is that.... I am the only one who can touch her because I am the only one who feeds her. Yes she always has that Grumpy look on the face, it's hard to believe she is so loved.

    ReplyDelete