This photo of me was taken on Halloween.
You can see my spider web cape on my shoulders. I thought that it worked out well, for a 2 second costume. :-)
I was working on the cookbook for my art class.
It is getting to the point that I finally have most of the images and recipes in the book and I am doing things like cleaning up the words and layout.
My teacher has me looking into getting it published in the iBook Store.
If I do, it will be free and I will definitely get you information...but that's for another day.
As I chose recipes, I realized that I had taken some photos of the dishes and other times, it was just an after thought that I put up a recipe. I was especially stuck without images of Mondel Bread and Potato Pancakes. Both are in my Jewish Recipes Chapter of the book.
I decided to do the Mondel Bread baking this past weekend and my Husband was assigned to making a plate of Potato Pancakes. Thankfully, my man was up for the challenge and delivered the photos to me on Wednesday. He even put the plate on our dining room table with the blue runner on it. My guy is great!
This is the cover of the iBook.
I may still change the title, but for now, it's my cookbook.
Please let me know if you have any comments.
It still has a bit of time before I finish it off, so let me know if you do.
Everytime I see this photo, I wonder what my rabbit thinks of being front and center on the cover. :-)



Actually the Rabbit screams Bower residents. Once again you have really impressed me, I hope to get a copy of the Cookbook.
ReplyDeleteHow about "Eats From the Pluto Off-ramp"? :)
ReplyDeleteAh Geoff...that is so you. ;-)
ReplyDeleteMartha, yes, that rabbit is one of a kind. I have had that thing from the early 80's. It still hangs on every year.
The cookbook is only available via iBooks that you have loaded onto your iPad. You may need to use the iTunes Store, I believe.
ReplyDeleteI don't have Apple, so I am not positive of this fact.