Monday, January 4, 2016

Featured Post: A New Way To Showcase Important Posts

A new year and it seems that Blogger has a new gadget for us to utilize.

Thankfully, I noticed it the other day and decided to investigate it another time.

You go into layout and choose Featured Post. You then need to choose the appropriate one...in my case they only have about 10 recent posts already loaded and so I had to query the one I wanted. It wasn't hard to do.

I think what makes this special, is that for me, I post daily. So posts that I want to stick around for a bit, don't have the chance to be seen, unless I refer to them in another post.

This new feature solves the problem.

Let me know in the comments, what you think of the new feature. Too busy, or do you think it can serve a purpose?

2 comments:

  1. I will admit it I have no idea how to use this page & I miss the 'water post' part of it, I don't like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to post a water post. It has nothing to do with the website, just your hostess. Sorry. Will post one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete