Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! (2016)

Happy New Year!

Well, here it is, a new year has begun.

Big things happened last year. I turned 60 and found out that there is life after old age. :-)

My Hubby and I reached the 35 years married milestone and are still together.

I reached that same milestone at work in August and hey, I am still employed.

Not everything went well, but all in all, the year went by and we are still standing.

Let's see what 2016 has in store.

God and my son willing, he will finally graduate from CSULA. I can't wait.

Now that I have proved that I can handle my 60's, I hope to continue on that path and take advantage of more leisure time. Ha!

No matter what, enjoy your new year. It is a place to reflect and make changes in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to the Bower Family, may the New Year bring you nothing but good things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you and yours. I forgot to mention that the card is from a contact that I have at NHK. She loved the photo I sent her of my 2015 card and sent this in return. I was so impressed. :-)

    ReplyDelete