Sunday, January 31, 2016

My 27th Order From Abundant Harvest Organics

It is that time, once again. Saturday has come and gone and we have produce in our house. This is on top of my work friend giving me 3 oranges and 3 lemons on Friday. A big produce weekend.

Here is what ended up being in my box.

6 Apples
1 bunch of Baby Dill
1 head Cauliflower
1 bunch of Dinosaur Kale
1 large Napa Cabbage
1 Red Onion
5 Oranges
7 Radishes
1 bunch Rosemary
3 Rutabaga
1 bag of Spinach
1 large Spaghetti Squash 2 Lemons

Add Ons that I purchased:
3 Daikon Radishes (1 lb)
23 Carrots (3 lbs)

5 Yukon Gold Potatoes in a bag
1 16 Oz of Honey (Cornett Farms Dinuba, CA)

So, being that I added on those carrots and daikon radishes, my bill this time was just over $30.

As to what is left from last time, I have one bunch of beets left and I intend to make soup from them. We roasted the other bunch and so we were taking some time off, since they can hold out a few weeks, before going bad.

As to this bunch of stuff. I am thinking of making Udon Noodle Soup again and putting in some of the Napa Cabbage, maybe a bit of the daikon Radish and use up the red onion. I bought 2 packages of salmon and fully intend to use the fresh baby dill on it. Yum!

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment