Monday, January 18, 2016

Water Fowl At Eisenhower Park

First off Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

I love a day off and it following so close on the heels of the new year, just makes me happy.

Enjoy your time off, if you get the holiday.

My Water Post For Today.

This should make my sister happy.

Back in 2009, I visited Eisenhower Park at sunset. I got some really nice photos of the lake in the middle of the park and I have shared some of them with you, like THIS one.

This is another one and I thought you might like the whimsical birds "swimming" in the water. I have no idea why they were there, but it think they are very cute.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. The Pond is beautiful, I do love the color of the water which is nice too. The one thing about the pond was when Geoff & I went I was attacked by Geese, so the fax ones I think I prefer. Absolutely beautiful post. Thank You Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! I did not know you were attacked by geese. I think the fake birds are a warning to not feed the ducks and geese, so maybe that is helping.

    ReplyDelete