Not like I am a fan of NCIS, but after all the years of seeing it on our TV constantly, I know NCIS.
To say the least, my big moments were with Ziva and Tony (I know, it's the romantic in me).
So to say I was heartbroken when Cote de Pablo left the show, was an understatement.
Hearing that the other half of the Tiza team was now leaving, I (of course) was hoping to get a final closure with Ziva and Tony.
Well, it seemed that Cote was not even asked to be in the finale, but they did manage to bring closure to the relationship and at the same time, prove that it was something real.
Since some people have not seen it yet, I won't go into detail as to how they closed it, but I enjoyed the plot twist.
I happened upon Michael Weatherly's Twitter Feed and on it, were 2 photos of he and Cote as they watched the show together in NY.
I felt that this was really, the final tying up of lose ends. :-)
Good luck to them both, moving forward.

At this point I really don't care if people have seen or not seen NCIS so both Tony & Ziva are now Gone from the show but Ziva had a Daughter with Tony& despite Ziva die-ding in a fire The Child Lived & Tony & his Father will take care of her.
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny.
ReplyDelete