Thursday, May 26, 2016

The White Rabbit - Or An Alice In Wonderland Party

Our building decided to throw a party for the tenants.

This happens twice a year, during the traditional holiday season and then a second one around the end of spring.

Last year we had a theme of The Kentucky Derby and this year it was Alice in Wonderland.

Being the Johnny Depp movie Alice Through The Looking Glass is coming out today, I thought that might be why Worthe Real Estate Group chose it as a theme.

I don't think I will be privy to the reason why, but it would not surprise me, if they are both connected.

In honor of the occasion, I wore a pastel colored outfit and actually did kind of blend in to the tables and decorations. Yay me!

Unfortunately, we had exactly 1 table for drinks (which was fine), but the table with the goodies, had a line that stretched out for a good 15 or 20 minutes. There was no way I was going to wait that long, for the treats.

I did sneak back around 2:40PM and got 2 of the little parfait cups. They were only fair, oh well.

I totally skipped the gum, cotton candy, taffy and other assorted children's snacks, that were out on the table. So not my thing.

So, the bottom line was: an "A" for the beautiful decorations and a "C" for the set up and content of the food.

2 comments:

  1. It Looks & sounds like it was a nice time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, minus that I had tons of work to do, so I could not stand around (or get food).

    ReplyDelete