Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blue Skies And No Heat...Yay!



I heard a rumor that the hot weather will be returning over this weekend, but for now, the past 3 days have been just fabulous.

Cool breezes and the feeling that fall is just around the corner.

As I walked to Sunset and Vermont this past Thursday, I took a photo of Griffith Observatory (sitting up on the mountain) and Barnsdell Art Park, on the left on top of the little hill behind the shopping area. It just amazes me how much cool stuff is just a short walk from work and I enjoyed it so much this day.

Bring on the Fall!

7 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile and makes me a little weepy as well. I sit here and recall my great love for that part of Los Angeles. It was only my home for 2 years, but it will always be one of the true homes of my heart. I really love it.

    ♥ ♥ ♥

    Enjoy the good weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And on the East coast...

    No earthquakes for almost 2 weeks now and hurricane-free for 6 days!

    8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dim Skip: We ended up with a small earthquake on Thursday. I didn't even feel it, but my office mate did.

    Fran: I swear, I didn't even know where you lived when you lived there...but every time I drive through Franklin Hills and Los Feliz, I think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering we Have more possible rain comeing from the south and the north why are you coming out again? just interested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee Martha, I have no idea... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hottest it has been all year so far was last week...and then that stupid southern area power outage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One guy caused that power outage. It was such a shame.

    ReplyDelete