
I took many photos of the house with its coat of new paint and thought I would post a few more, here on my blog.
First up, the back side with the two sliding glass doors and the removed door that used to be in the space between them. This was the first thing we did to the house, after the roof work. It all looks so much better then the old way. The chairs and table will be replaced next spring, why bother right now. :-)
If you read the thermometer, it was over 100 degrees, when I took this photo.

Another photo of the bay window (the last thing done) and a bit of the far west side of the house.

Here is a better shot of the west side.
You can see the bump out that is in our dining room, from this angle and also the fireplace.

Here is my son's room and the bathroom windows, that are on the east side of the house.
He had several cracks that had once again appeared in the corners of his windows, but they are now gone...at least for the short term.
I think it looks great.

The same side, looking toward the backyard. You can see the palm tree out back and the pond. The palm will be leaving (maybe next year when I have a bit more money).
That's it. Another little picture show, filling in some of the missing pieces.
A lovely home and yard... Thanks for the mini-tour. (I recognized the pond right away.)
ReplyDeleteIs this so while you are away, you will have something to look at, to remember. I can't wait :-)
ReplyDeleteDim Skip: I think this might be the first photo of the pond, that is not of the pond. lol
ReplyDeleteMartha: See you tomorrow. Much love your way.
yes, lovely home AND pictures. you have a keen eye for that, Angel!
ReplyDelete