
After over a week in the NYC area, I am flying back to LA. More experiences from our latest journey, at a later date. Just lets say a good time was had by many.
My Water Post For Today.
I felt that being Fall is coming later on this week, I would post a fall photo from Mystic Connecticut. A beautiful place in the New England area.
Obviously, it is two photos put together, but I like the panorama view. Blogger doesn't have the stitch together program, like I see my friend from Hawaii use for his panorama photos, so we will have to deal with two different colors on the images.
Mystic is on a body of water, just inland from Long Island Sound. That is why the water is calm and that there is land on the other side, instead of miles of water.
As to the photo itself, I love the 3 boats on the far left side of the photo. Yet, if I had only had that side, most all the water would have disappeared. So that is why I used the two of them.
I hope you enjoy this vintage "analog" look at Mystic Seaport.
I love Mondays, and I do love Mystic. I remember the beauty of the sea, and the smell of the water. I love the seaport!!! Most of all I loved seeing you my sister!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing you.
ReplyDelete