Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Revolving Door Or Holiday Madness, Week Two


Just as our first wave of holiday guests began departing to other areas and places, I get a call from Visalia. A friend of my sons who was in his Corps for the first 3 years, had moved away about a year ago and wanted to come down to our area and visit with all his friends. So he asks me if I would be willing to put him up for three days this weekend. So being the kind hearted soul I am, I said yes. What I wasn't sure of was if my son even wanted his former friend to come over and stay. Well, he has arrived and there have been kids all over my house, playing computers, eating talking and visiting. Typical kid stuff. I lost an entire box of 8 ice creams during their raiding. Sigh...
Saturday Night 3 of them went out, flashlight and COM radios in hand. Who knows what they are up to, but I don't worry. Most of it is for show, cause they are pretty trustworthy kids. They also have a secret weapon...one of the kids has a deck of cards and can do magic tricks if the cops question them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment