
My son was a preemie. Born 2 months early, a Halloween baby, instead of a New Year's one. His sign is Scorpio and I have always felt that he fits a Scorpio perfectly. I always wonder if he would have handled being a Capricorn as well. He is driven, constantly learning, determined to do what he wants in life, all Scorpio traits. I always heard that Scorpio's have a temper and he does indeed have one. I don't know if it is from his sign, or from his Italian heritage, but it is definitely there. My Dad was also a Scorpio and he was a very calm man, unless his temper came out. My family learned to give him a wide berth, at times like that.

I am an Aquarian. Laid back, a dreamer, always trying to make the world better and help anyone who needs it. My girlfriend says we Aquarians are secretive, so I guess that's a trait, too. lol
I always kid that I was a laid back New Yorker and that I fit in perfectly in Los Angeles. Laid back, but with the New York work ethic. Part of that comes from my sign, I am sure. I am happy to interact with people and I love to learn. Communication comes naturally to me, as you can tell from this blog.

My husband is a Sagittarius. He is the social butterfly of our family. I kid him that working at a Walmart agrees with him, because he loves to interact with people and he truly likes helping others. He does tend to be emotionally detached at times and that is a trait of his sign as is the fact that he sometimes is irritable. What we call his "upset" look shows up, when he is mad at something. All in all though, he is pretty even tempered. No fireworks, like I used to get from my son, in his younger days.
I don't know how much stock to take in our personality being shaped by the sign of the Zodiac one is born under, but in our family, we seem to fit our signs, more then not. I saw these signs, on display at Hoover Dam, the other day and decided to take pictures of ours. I asked our visitor what his sign was and he told me. I just took a glance at his sign and again, it's amazing how on it is.
Fun to check into, at least once in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment