Friday, April 23, 2010

Love Shines Bright



I must admit that I have not seen him so happy, in a long while.

My Marine Son (other son #1) came home for leave about a month ago and while he was here in town, he formally met someone who he had been conversing with via Facebook. They both brought other people to the meet (a smart move for both of them) and have been dating ever since. She has met his parents and me (an almost parent. lol)

She seems very nice and as I said at the top, he has not been very happy, especially when he was stationed in Pensacola over the past year or so. Now that he is here in California, he has more options and she is one of them.

I wish my other son my best and a special Happy One Month Anniversary to you and your girl, today.

2 comments:

  1. it makes me sad...no one read this one really :(

    Oh well. Im happy with her:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Austin. People read it...they just didn't post at the time. Maybe they figured you would post.

    I love the photo and I love her. Thanks for stopping by last night...I loved seeing the two of you.

    ReplyDelete