I have mentioned Vasquez Rocks before and if you didn't see it, you can catch up here.
My Marine son and his girl spent a weekend celebrating their one month anniversary and one of the things he took her too...was Vasquez Rocks.
It is one of the easiest and hardest things to do. There are definitely areas where even I (the world's worst climber) feel safe and secure and so happy to enjoy the rocks and the views. Then there are other, more challenging parts of the park.
It's a wondrous thing for us residents and for special guests to see.
I am glad that he brought her up to Vasquez, to do something different and unforgetable. He made points with his girl, I am sure.
I want to mention that if in your travels you get to Vasquez, you really do have to watch out for snakes.
To the two (you know who you are), I hope you like the cleaned up photo, especially the one in the cave. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteyeah it looks really nice thank you & yea he won some brownie points with that one haha
ReplyDelete