Monday, March 19, 2012

The Beach At Port Hueneme

My Water Post For Today.

We had a wet weekend, but after living through all that rain, I felt like going to the shore for my water post.

Port Hueneme is right next to Ventura. Home to the Sea Bees and close neighbor to Point Mugu Navel Air Station, it has some of the nicest beaches. Even better then Ventura itself. This photo is from 2006 and was taken in August of that year.

Obviously, it is not as crowded as beaches in say, Santa Monica or Venice.

Just perfect for a hot summer day, which will be coming along before you know it.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post. Considering tomorrow is the first day of spring. As a matter of fact, by Wedesday we should should have 77 degrrees. Yah Spring.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot that tomorrow is the first day of Spring. Of course, I wake up to frost on the roof of my house this morning...good bye Winter! Get out!

      Delete